Your Mac, in safe hands.
Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASPs) are part of a network of Apple-authorized businesses that provide comprehensive support and repair services for Mac products.
As an AASP, we employ Apple-certified technicians, who complete regular Apple training and assessments, so you can be confident you’re getting help from qualified, experienced professionals.
With a proven track record of high customer satisfaction ratings for repair services, and exclusive access to genuine Apple parts, we deliver quick, efficient repairs and an easy, straightforward customer experience.
Warranty repair on all Mac models:
• Hardware repair for covered manufacturer defects
• Apple warranty or AppleCare extended warranty
• No out of pocket expense for valid warranty repairs
We also offer out of warranty service for Macs, iPods and iPhones, PCs and other electronics.
Other Repairs & Services
Mac-O-Rama provides a full range of non-warranty repairs and upgrades including:
- Data transfer
- Data & deleted file recovery
- Backup Solutions
- Software and Hardware upgrades (Hard drives, RAM, etc.)
- Liquid spill clean-up and repair
- Mac OS installations and upgrades
- Windows OS installations
- Syncing solutions
- System tune-ups
- Virus removal (PC and Mac)
- Software troubleshooting
- And more…
In addition, Mac-O-Rama offers consulting services including:
- One to one training
- Onsite service
- Network management
- Mac and PC device integration
- Virtual CIO services.
- Onsite deployment and installation.